Thursday, December 18, 2008

My incredible shrinking husband...

At the beginning of September Ben came home from work one day and announced to me that he was going to start eating healthy to lose some weight. He has said that many times to me in the past and it lasts a few days and then I convince him to come to the dark side with me again and eat horribly delicious foods and forget about a diet. And usually he does. This time however, he has totally stuck with his weight loss plan and has lost 35 pounds!!! Even through the holidays he has stuck with it and has not given into my temptations! I have to tell you that I am so impressed with him and proud of him!! He lost it all in about 2 months, and has just maintained his weight since then!
Here are some before pictures:
At Nathan and Angie's rehearsal dinner party at the beginning of August.

And he is going to kill me for posting this one, but here is a close up-on that same day:

And the After pictures:

I took this just last night at the Enloes house, making a gingerbread house:

And a close up of him on Saturday night at our Elders Quorum Christmas Party:
Are you jealous that my husband is a hottie??? :)

5 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Very impressive Ben!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ben! Dave joined Anytime Fitness, so we'll see what the new year brings.

Congrats! Keep in up:)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

First I'll say congratulations because it's a great accomplishment. But then I'll say it's not fair!! Jeff did the same thing and lost tons of weight and like Ben looks good. I tried and....nothing. Why does the weight fall off so easily for men. What's Ben's secret? Are you guys enjoying all the snow?

Darci said...

That is a big accomplishment! Way to go Ben. I love that he did it even with you tempting him. =)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Wow go Ben!!! Lookin good.