Saturday, July 31, 2010

This is me...then

I'm Baaaack!!! (sorta)
Thanks JLo for the dramatic title! :)
So, it is the last day of July. I can't believe August is already tomorrow! Crazy! I spent all of June posting about April happenings on this blog, but back dating them to May ?! :) And I still have May, June and July to post about! I don't know how I got so far behind, but I have decided I am just going to start posting up to date stuff, and slowly work up my back log (or blog, if you will) :) We are having a GREAT summer! Tucker, Taylor and I just got back last Monday from Alabama for two weeks, and then Ben's dad was here for a week and just left this Monday. The day after he left, we of course, all got sick. OK, I was the one who got sick. But it was awful!!! I am just now getting over it and am just now getting my voice back! And Kayla gets here today, again, for three weeks! :) We have two family reunions coming up and lots and lots to update about!!! The kids are great!!! Taylor is getting so big, I can't even believe it! She is already almost 6 months old! She LOVES eating! I know that's surprising! :) She is a champ at eating solids! I think she prefers them over her bottle now! She is so funny. Already our little drama queen! I will post pictures next post, I just wanted to do a quick update! Tucker got a new smile last week! Yea, mother of the year over here took him in to the dentist and he had a huge cavity on the back of his two front teeth! He had to get caps (luckily they are teeth colored, no silver front teeth, thank goodness!) :) He had to go under some major dental surgery, complete with an IV and being knocked out! poor guy! I have so many stories to tell and updates to write about! Hopefully I will get it done, one post at a time! We have had a great summer though and I hope that everyone else has been, too! :)

3 comments:

Steph said...

so fun to hear your update! feel better and post some more pictures soon, okay? :)

Darci said...

Hello miss bloggin' stranger. It's good to have you back. I have slowed way down in blog world too. I'm glad you and the family are doing well. Hopefully we can see each other soon. Let me know if you head this way.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Hey Taraka, How are you doing? I hope you are doing great and had a great summer. Totally missing Spokane these days, and all the fun people. Give those cute kids a great big hug!

Lot of Love
Lindi