Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pics of the kids...

I went out a few weeks ago determined to get some good pics of my kids. I always take pictures of other people's kids and hardly ever get good pictures of my own. So, we went out. I was thinking about sending out Christmas cards this year, but have just recently decided against it. Too much work! :) I will next year. So, If I would have sent out cards, these are the pictures that would be on them. We were outside for a total of 7 minutes before the tantrums started and the whining and complaining. Luckily, in those seven minutes, we got at least 3 OK to good shots. And we were done. They were my worst clients ever!



I had Tucker hold up 5 fingers for him being 5 now!
These are the shots that wouldn't have made the card. This is the reality:

Hopefully next year we'll get some good family ones taken!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

i like the color of lipstick tucker has on in the last photo. :)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Still so cute! Love the little tantrum fists!