Sunday, April 22, 2012

kids...

I love these two. They keep me on my toes and life is never dull with them.

067
Every morning during breakfast Taylor wants me to take her picture for some reason. She says cam-a and points to my camera bag. But when I actually want her to take her picture, she refuses. Go figure.
008

070
It is finally starting to get warm around here and the kids are loving it. My mother in law was shocked when she saw kids running around outside in 50 degree weather. I told her that we are just so happy to have the sun out, that we'll go out and play in anything at this point.
097
You know it's been a good day outside, when this is what your face looks like when you come inside. :)
232

233
I went on a field trip with Tuckers pre-school class to Albertsons. I was actually pretty impressed. They let the kids try something from every section in the store. They got apples and blueberries from the produce section, turkey and cheese from the deli, a cookie from the bakery and a string cheese from the dairy section. They had a great time. They told them that there was a cow that comes to the store every morning to give them their milk and then they had someone Moo behind the milk, the kids thought that was pretty cool! :) They also gave the kids a card that lets them get a free apple or banana every time they come back to the store. It is actually pretty smart of Albertsons, because now every time I tell Tucker we're going to the store he wants to go to Albertsons. I have even given in a few times and gone there when I wasn't planning to. 
Here they are on their tour, I'm not sure why Tucker looks so guilty...
092

No comments: