Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Cleaning...

We've just been up to some spring cleaning around here...

When we got home from Utah, I had alot of organizing/cleaning/laundry to do, luckily I had some help.


I just couldn't get him away from these brooms. :)


We went to visit my grandparents in Oregon for a night this week,with my parents and brother. They had some pretty bad wind storms down there this winter, so we helped them out with some yardwork and other little jobs that needed to be done around the house. Tucker was in on the action.

Happy Spring cleaning to all....

6 comments:

Shayla said...

How fun! Don't you just love blogging? We're all addicted around here! So this is the Tucker we heard about so long ago, what a big boy! Our Hunter loves brooms too, they would have a ball together! Glad to see you guys are great! I know that Ben and CJ havent talked in quite a while, so CJ loved looking at all your pictures and what you've been up to. I'm sure we'll be checking in often... HAPPY EASTER!

Anonymous said...

I love it when they help clean up. William loves to do the dust pan.
Kids are all better...knock on wood. Let's get together!

Alexis Craig said...

Hi Taraka- Tucker is getting so big!!!I am happy to see that you and your fam are doing well! Alexis

Madsen Family said...

Ummm..Tucker, can you come clean my house next? Only will you please put some pants on? I guess it's okay to clean the house pantless if your chubby little legs are that cute....

Emily Taylor said...

Hey Tareka, I'm excited you have a blog. I just started one, I began to feel left out. I can't believe how cute Tucker is. He is really the most expressive little boy I've ever seen. (and I've only seen pictures.) So adorable.

DaNae said...

Hey Taraka! I saw your blog off of Kaylas! Tucker is so cute. I think he and Ella should go on some dates when they get older!!