Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Festivities...

Well, I've been writing this post for like a week now, and finally have time to finish it and post it. Easter this year was fun, nothing too fancy. Just the norm...church, lots of candy and a yummy yummy dinner with my family!

Here we are coloring Easter eggs at 'Paola & Pa Pas'" house.

(Grandma & Grandpa--we're not sure how the Paola came about for Grandma, but that's what Tucker always calls her)


Tuckers not really sure whats going on with all the eggs and dye.


But whatever it is, he's starting to like it!



And by the end of the night, we were lucky to find a part of him that wasn't covered in dye!


( I don't know why we didn't think to put down newspaper--oh well, at least it was at Grandmas--j/k) :)



Tuckers cousin, Keyton was hands in from the very beginning!


And of course, Tucker invited his best friend, Carly to join us--she was very crafty with her eggs!

Easter morning...

It was WAY too cold out to take nice family pictures outside in our Easter duds like I would have liked to do, but we snapped this one before church real quick!

And at Paola & Pa Pa's...

Here they are in their matching Easter outfits from Grandma. (we really tried to get a good picture of them together, but this was REALLY the best one, and eventually I gave up)

Grandma really does spoil them. They got these cool chairs for the summer time. Tucker has already used his, even though there is snow on the ground.

Tuckers favorite part of his Easter basket from grandma?--The bubbles!

7 comments:

Shayla said...

So cute... what a fun Easter! Dont you just love fun grandmas?!

Matt & Emily said...

How the heck do you know Michael and Brinn King? I just saw them on another friend's blog! I knew Michael and his sister Katie at Ricks. Funny!

Kiley said...

Wasn't the weather awful for Easter! I didn't even attempt to take a pic of us in our Easter best. I'm hoping to 'reenact' when the weather gets better... if that ever happens :).

Yep - I do work from home. I'm the admin assistant for bigpicturescrapbooking.com. So I take care of all email that comes in and various mailings, website stuff etc. I love it! The Founder/Co-Owner used to be in my old ward so I was in the right place at the right time.

Working from home is really the best way to go. If I think of any possible 'homework' ideas I will let you know.

My sister-in-law Randi is a consultant for Heritage Makers which seems fun. You should check it out: http://www.heritagemakers.com/index.cfm?event=consultantHome.

Sorry for the long comment!

Stacey said...

so fun!! I love how we, the moms, often times look so much more excited than our kids!!! I just realized, as I read your blog, that I didnt get any Easter egg coloring pictures on mine! Oh well!!

Stacey said...

I have to correct my comment... I love how we, as PARENTS (in Ben's case I think he is just about ALWAYS the most excited ;))look so much more excited than the kids! :)

JAMIE said...

I am glad I finally found you!!! I am so glad to come across your blog. I love blogging, it is so fun! Love your little fam. Say hi to your hubby for me

Anonymous said...

So fun!! We missed the egg coloring this year, but did go to an easter egg hunt.

Sorry I haven't got back to you lately about playing. We just put an offer in on a home by CV and the last couple of weeks have been crazy. I hope to get the chance to get a playgroup together at Millwood or Pavilion park this next week, if the weather cooperates. I'll drop an email when I get it together.