Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving week continued...

Let me quickly sum up the rest of our Thanksgiving week because I seem to be finding more and more pictures that I had totally forgotten about... :) My mom stayed with us for a few days for Tuckers birthday and I took advantage of having someone in the house to take a snapshot of all three of us. They are very few and far between. :) I take so many cute pictures of other people's families, but don't have any cute one of own! :( Anyway, I thought maybe, just MAYBE I would send out Christmas cards this year, and if I did, I wanted at least one decent picture of the three of us, so we gave it a try.
I have since decided to nix the Christmas card idea, so here it is to you blogosphere, our best family shot from that Sunday. :)
Enjoy...

After that I had my mom take a picture of me for my weekly pregnancy photo. And I think Ben was a little jealous, so we had a little photo shoot with him...
(He is really going to love me for posting these.)

America's Next Top Model, I'd say!

He's really natural in front of the camera...

And this is why I married him, right here, folks...

Not really sure what's going on here:

And finally, one REALLY good one!
He is so handsome!!! :)

Yeah, we know we're lucky!!! :)
Later in the week we went to lunch with my parents at PF Changs -a favorite!!!:) It was the day before Tuckers birthday, so he got a special birthday treat!
I don't know if I've mentioned Tuckers obsession with 'Managers'. But he has one. It started a few months ago when him and Ben were at a grocery store and he was being a pill, so Ben told him that he was going to have to talk to the manager if he didn't start acting good. I think it put a little bit of fear in him of managers. A few weeks later we were at lunch and I took him to go to the bathroom and while in the stall he saw the key hole to the toilet paper dispenser and he asked me where the key was. I casually replied, ' oh, I bet the manager has it.' He looked up at me with kind of a scared face and said...'...manager?' Like, please don't tell the manager I asked! :) He mentions managers all the time like they are kind of a scary thing. So anyway, while we were at lunch he asked our waiter if he was the manager and he told him no, he wasn't and I explained that he was the waiter, yada yada yada. The next thing we knew the manager was at our table to talk to Tucker. Our waiter had gone and told her that Tucker was asking about her, so she decided to come out and have a little chat with him. They became buddies, and when she found out it was his birthday the next day, she sent him out a special b-day treat! :)
This boy is fearless when it comes to making friends and people just fall in love with him all the time! Can't say that I blame them! :)

The next Sunday after Thanksgiving was Tyson Orndorff's mission farewell party and I had to post a picture of these four. Bens work buddies. :) I didn't have my camera, so I stole this from someones facebook! :) These three guys see WAY more of my husband than I do and I thought I should post a picture of the four of them! :) They are funny guys, that's for sure!! :)

Ok, now I can offically move on to December, my FAVORITE time of the year! :)

3 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

I think he'd make Tyra proud! He's got the smize down!! hahaha!

Greg said...

Great photo shoot. Hey we are moving to Spokane for a few months in February. Let's exchange photo techniques, I need to work on it.

Greg said...

Sorry, this is Emily Nordstrom, i didn't realize I was signed in as my husband.