Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer summer summertime....

My schedule this summer has been pretty crazy. That is the reason for my lack of blogging. Here is a look at what our summer has/will look like...

June 20-24- Pioneer trek with the youth of our stake...........check

June 27-June 30- Drive across the country from Spokane to Milwaukee, WI with my sister and our THREE children........check

July 1- July 5- Spend a few days in Milwaukee visiting my sister, brother in law and niece....check

July 5- Spend the night in Chicago with a family from my mission (with my two children)....check

July 6- Fly from Chicago to Birmingham, AL (traveling alone with my two children) :)...check

July 6-July 19- Spend two weeks in Alabama with Ben's family to spend time with our cousins...in progress!

Ben is meeting us here in Alabama for the last week so he can actually see his family this year and so we can fly home together and we are SO exited to see him! He comes in tomorrow! We have been having a wonderful time with family and friends and I will have a TON to blog about when I get home after the 19th! :) Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

4 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Holy roac tripping and with kids!!! Crazy!!! Hope you are having a blast!

Kelli said...

oh, no wonder noone's been back in spokane to play with! i didn't know you were planning an extra week down in alabama too! i'll just let allen go up by himself again next week and wait for you guys to get home before we come up. :) hope all has gone decently well!

Darci said...

That is one busy summer schedule! Have a great time and I'll check back for a photo filled update.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics. Hope you have a safe trip back:) We need to get together when you get back.