Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What Christmastime means to me...

Well, this isn't ALL that Christmas time means to me, but there certainly are things that inspire that feeling of the Holiday's...
Christmas Pajamas!
001
Here's a cuter picture of Taylor's little PJ tutu!
003
Holiday treat making day. I didn't go all out like I did last year, if you remember, but I did make some peppermint bark for our family and friends.
006

111
My once a year craft. This year it was Jewelry making. I made this for my sister in law.
115
Of course, it isn't Christmas without the yearly visit to Santa. This year we went out to Cabela's for free santa visits and where you can take your own picture! Too bad both of our kids didn't want a thing to do with Santa! :) I love the look on Taylor's face.
119
Ben's once a year doughnut making. He makes these every year for our Ward Elder's Quorum party. They are delicious! Coated with cinnamon and sugar! It's probably a good thing that he only makes them once a year! :)
127

128
Here's to a great start to our Holiday season! :)

No comments: