Sunday, January 22, 2012

snow days...

Well, it finally snowed here in Spokane. After weeks of being well below freezing, the snow finally came. I always look forward to the snow, I think it's fun to be in and it is beautiful. For the first 24 hours. I forget how much I hate it after that! It snowed about 9 inches in two days. On the first day the kids were SO excited to get out in it that as soon as Ben got home from work and started shoveling the drive way they wanted to go out and help him.
Taylor reminded me of the little brother from 'A Christmas Story'. She was the one who was most anxious to get outside.
001
Got to put them to work early. They looked so cute out there shoveling...
004
The next day Garret came over to play and they wanted to go outside again...
008
Of course, after a long morning outside in the snow there is nothing better than a nice big mug of Hot Chocolate!
011
I love these kids!
And I am already sick of this snow!

1 comment:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Love all the updates and pictures. Looks like you crammed as much as you could in those two weeks. I bet the kids loved it!