Saturday, July 27, 2013

Taylor Rae...

{So, I've had a few posts in my cue waiting to be published, and I want to get them done before I move on to the babe...I will get to him in a bit!!! :)}

Oh how I love this Taylor Rae girl. The last few weeks before the baby came, I really tried to just enjoy my time with her and Tucker. She is in such a fun stage. Besides the tantrums, she is just so fun and hilarious to talk to, she will just chat and sing and I love hearing the things she says and thinks, and how her little mind works. She always keeps us entertained with her dances, and songs and jokes and is just the sweetest, cutest and silliest little girl. I'm so glad she's mine!
This picture is perfect, because it shows the outfit that she wore for about a month straight. The tie-dyed shirt is still going strong, but now that it is warmer, she opts for shorts. I'm all about the kids getting to choose what they want to wear (for the most part, sometimes I have to intervene) but this little tie dyed shirt just may have to 'accidentally' get lost. She wants to wear it every single day.

IMAG0365
And we made sure to do a lot of this before the baby came. I did not want to have two in diapers. She is a champ. I tried in January, and failed. I tried in March and failed, and she was just ready and totally did it. It really does click for them when they are ready. Halelujia to not having two in diapers. And now none of my kids are even in pull ups at night! Woo-Hoo!!!
IMAG0368
This is how her faces looks most days. She is seriously the messiest eater I have ever seen!
IMAG0382
Ben & Tucker  went out to the lake one night with friends, so Taylor and I went on a girl date. Even though I was 9 months pregnant, and miserable, I had to return my diaper bag to Nordstroms downtown, and I knew if I didn't do it that night, it wouldn't get done and then the baby would come, and I would even be more tired. So, we went downtown and had a little dinner and did some shopping, just me and my girl. 
She is SO dang adorable! I just love her!
IMG_2676

IMG_2677

IMG_2678
Her in her cute sun hat for the summer...
IMAG0395
My mom came up here for the birth of the baby and the night before my induction, we had another girls night at PF Changs. I love these two ladies:
IMAG0399

IMAG0396
I sure do love my girl!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness...the girl and the hat are adorable!!

Lori said...

BTW...we did super fun/easy/cute tye-dye at Grandma's camp this year. Taylor could totally do it, and then she could add some variety to her wardrobe.