Saturday, March 15, 2014

Feb..

So, this may have just recently happened:

Anyone who knows me knows how bad I am with my phone. I forget it, drop it, and leave it places all the time. This was the last straw though. It dropped in the middle of the Target parking lot. Of course, it was Target, my second home. I used it like this for a few weeks though, before I just couldn't do it anymore. It started to cut me when I would try to swipe. :) I did get a new phone out of it though, so that's pretty cool. My first new phone ever. I always get Ben's hand me downs, and so I feel pretty special! :) 
Anyway, my kids actually looked cute one Sunday, so I had to document it. I've been such a slacker, that most of the time I get such a whine fest when trying to put them in Sunday clothes, that it's not worth the fight. Oh, but listen to this, this is hilarious. A few weeks ago, Wes Mortensen was in our branch to talk, it was the week after we were in Mexico, so I was chatting with him after Sacrament, and he says to me, 'did my wife tell you what Tucker was wearing to church last week?' (the week my mom was with them at church and we were in Mexico) And I said, No. So he then tells me that the previous week he sees Tucker in the hallway wearing his normal Sunday pants and shoes, and then on top he's wearing a nice Sunday suit Jacket. He doesn't have one that fits him right now, so I'm sure it was his older one that is a bit too small, it was buttoned up and underneath was just a white Hanes T-shirt!!! :) He said him and Meg were laughing so hard. So, I asked my mom about it and was giving her a hard time for dressing my children like raggamuffins for church, and she said, 'what?? I thought it looked good!' I was laughing so hard. So, needless to say, I don't usually let them dress themselves for church, but we usually have to compromise.

And how could I resist this cute Maxi skirt in Taylor's size. Too cute! I wanted one in my size, but no luck!
This little boy is so sweet! I could just eat him up, seriously!!! I had to move my car and just put him on the front seat. He felt like such a big boy, he loved it! :)
I love his little smile so much. I know parents don't have favorites, but I always jokingly tell the other two that Jackson is mine right now. It may or may not be true!!! :)
Tucker started basketball, so we spend a few nights a week doing this with him:
Jackson has a girlfriend in our Branch, my friend Yulissa. She is from the Dominican Republic and a little loud and crazy (and we love her for it!) She holds him most every Sunday as long as she can, and I think that sometimes he just doesn't know what to think of her! :) He will just sit and stare at her! :)
So, this boy isn't very mobile yet. Tucker and Taylor didn't start crawling until about 10 months or so, so I'm not too worried yet, but getting there. I'm sure he'll come around. But he seriously has absolutely NO desire to use those legs of his. I have to set up all his toys around him so he can reach them all and then he is happy for a while! :)
Riding in his new wheels:
Our Favorite cousin, Kaiya, moved to England this month, so we sent her an airplane care package. She has never flown before, AND it is an 8 hour flight, so we wanted her to be entertained. Taylor decorated a picture frame for her, and I put in my favorite picture of the two of them:
This picture of the two of them makes me so happy:
She got to open up a little present every hour of the 8 hour flight, and we threw in some extra's. Some were treats, some were little toys, we just hit up all the dollar stores/dollar sections we could find, and put together a fun box for her! :) We will miss Kaiya (and her mommy and daddy) so very much at all of our Pyper family reunions! But I'm excited for this adventure for them, and hopefully for the chance to get to visit them over there!! :)


1 comment:

Kelli said...

That is a super cute picture for your niece. :) I love it! And "little" Jackson is looking more and more like Tucker now that he's getting bigger!