Sunday, August 10, 2014

Friday June 27, 2014

Friday was a big day at our house! This little man FINALLY, after months and months of physical therapy, started crawling!!!!! woo-hoo!!!!! He is so cute and sweet, and he is so happy and proud of himself for being mobile now. I love it!

We were all just playing in the play room/Tuckers room and he went for it! He had been doing these pivot moves for a few days, where he could move to where he wanted to go, but it was all over the place! :) And now he is an official crawler! woo-hoo!!!
So happy with himself:
We got Gomer out to join in the fun:
Then the kids went down for lunch and I brought lunch up to Gomer. He sat right on it and went to town...
Speaking of animals, we had this guy for a week again. My kids love him so much! And yes, I was sitting on the toilet going to the bathroom when I took this picture, because this is seriously how he would follow me in and sit in the bathroom waiting for me!
That afternoon we went to daddy's warehouse to pick him up and played on the forklift with him for a while.

Since it was the last Friday night before the kids and I would be leaving for Alabama for 3 weeks, I went on a hot date with my hubby! The sky was so amazing as we were driving out of our neighborhood:
I had asked my good friend, Katrina's oldest daughter, Riley to babysit. She is like 12.5 and so sweet. She brought games for them to play and had my house cleaned when we got home, and the sweetest, is that she left this little note for them when they woke up the next morning. So awesome!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Poor little Gomer... :( still feel bad about that. Good to see little Jackson moving around though!

SaraPrincess said...

Hi I stumbled upon your blog and I think you have a cool family! Have a great day!