Friday, August 1, 2014

Tuesday June 24, 2014

Tuesday was quite the eventful day. I had told Tucker that he could invite his friend, Caden to come to Mobuis with us, and of course, he also wanted to invite Owen. I love Owen and he is already like part of the family. So, we headed down.
These boys are so silly! I love watching my kids have fun and enjoying their friends. I'm a firm believer that kids should enjoy their childhood!!!


Caden is such a cutie! I'm hoping that they get in the same class again next year at Sunrise...
Then they discovered that they were being videoed and had to shake their booties...


I love the way this dude just chills in his stroller:
I also love that little smile and the big ol' cheeks!!!
This girl is obsessed with gymnastics, always wanting to wear her gymnastics clothes and  practice practice practice!

I had to meet a guy to sell him an old camera bag that I had on craigslist and he was running a few minutes late, so we played out in front throwing paper airplanes for a while.
This is where the exciting part comes in. On the freeway, on the way home, these kids kept on pulling up next to me on the passenger side in a little truck yelling at me. I was ignoring them thinking that they were just being stupid because I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong. They kept on coming and coming. Finally, the slowed down, got behind me and then next to me on my side, and finally I looked over at them. And they yelled, 'Your tire is flat!' So, I pulled over in the Fred Meyer parking lot on the Freya exit. Sure enough the tire was flat! I called Ben who came and saved us. He put the spare on and told us to go straight to the mechanic shop. The weird thing is, is that I never heard a pop or anything. The can wasn't doing anything strange, or feeling wobbly or anything.
My hero:
So glad I married such a handy man!

No comments: