Saturday, February 7, 2015

Ben in Orlando...

Ben left us again, this time for a place far warmer and enticing than Milton-Freewater. He 'had' to go to a special fence conference and it just happened to be in Orlando this year. Poor guy, taking one for the team by going to Orlando for a week! :)
He was trying to make me jealous sending me these pics of beautiful palm trees and nice weather...
20150203_122716
The absolutely beautiful Orlando Temple...
image(1)
And this was the kicker, some of my fave, Chic-fil-A nuggets. He was just being cruel at this point.
20150204_140718
But then he sent me this and I knew he was just trying to turn me on! :) ha ha TOTALLY joking. Only a fence company owner would ever send this picture to his wife! :)
image
I'm glad he got to go. And I totally do trust that if he thinks it's worth flying all over the country for, then it's gotta be good. I totally have confidence in his choices of venues and events to attend. 
Meanwhile back at home, I was stuck in the looney bin with these two:
1423163749237
No wonder my brain is gone most of the time!!!

No comments: