Wednesday, September 19, 2007

10 years....

Well my friends, it has been 10 years since we last set foot in good ol' U-High. I really can't believe that it has been 10 years already. Seeing all of my wonderful friends these past few weeks (for the reunion and what not) has been so much fun, and has inspired a trip down memory lane.
Ok, these pictures are post 10 years, and I have to say you are all still as gorgeous as ever! And being together again made me remember why I love you all so much!
Kristi, Jess, Meg and I (and Tucker and Boston)
And these beautiful ladies: Jamie, Kelly, Em, Gen, Tucker and I.

OK, Please don't hate me for posting these next pictures, I couldn't help myself!
10 years ago:
Graduation day, what can I say, we thought we knew it all.


Probably one of our girls nights! :)
And just another day at the lake.
So much has happened in our lives since these good ol' days, but I want you all to know that you all still mean so much to me!

1 comment:

Madsen Family said...

Oh Terry-I don't hate you for posting those high school pictures. I just hate the fact that I'm not as thin as I was then. What a trip to walk down memory lane! And what fun we had at U-Hi (it's a school not a question)! Can't wait to see you in Oct.