Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some firsts this week....

Well this was a big week for Tucker. Lots of firsts. We'll start with the BIGGEST first of all. He started crawling!! I was afraid that he would never have the strength to lift those legs off the ground (they are a little large for a 9 month old, but that's why we love him) :) This is him in action on the living room carpet, and unfortunately we don't have too many crawling friendly surfaces in our house. Sorry Tuck! But look at the determination in that face, he loves to finally be able to get into things he couldn't before.




Also, he went to the fair for the first time, and we all know how exciting that is in a child's life. I think that you can tell by the look on his face in these next pictures how much he liked it!












And he loves himself some Aunt Kayla. He had a blast hanging out with Kayla and Grandma and Grandpa. He especially loved the animals and watching the rides go up and down. We tried to take him on a few of the little rides, but he was too small and we were too big. Maybe next year.









And, last but certainly not least in his eyes, his first Marshmallow. I know, I know, its a major event! His grandpa just bought a fire pit for their backyard and loves having smores EVERY night and Tucker is A-OK with that!



That's all for this week, but each week brings new and exciting events, and I am the luckiest mama in the world to be able to have so much fun with Tuck! I have just realized though that since Tucker has been born, I have zero pictures of Ben and I. There are some with Ben and Tucker or Me and Tucker, or the three of us together (very few) and usually Ben and I are just blurs in the background or all awkward on the side of the picture, or like half cropped out of it altogether, but I promise those of you who are dying to see pics, I will work on getting some taken! :)

1 comment:

Madsen Family said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah for Tucker crawling. And yeah for the Spokane Fair...I remember those days of sketchy rides, greasy elephant ears, and smelly animals. It seemed like such fun then:) I'm glad for the update!