Sunday, December 30, 2007

Kaylas big day...

Well, they did it! Its official! Kayla and Jason are now Mr. & Mrs. I can hardly believe it myself. For those of you dying to see pictures, here are some pictures off of my camera. I will post the professional pictures once we get them back, I'm sure they are much better.
The day was great, lots of family and friends and great food. You can't get much better than that. They were sealed in the Spokane Temple and the ceremony was very sweet. It was so cold outside that we didn't take too many pictures at the Temple.

Here they are, the new Mr. & Mrs. Croskrey

Here are the Campbell Kids-all 7 of us now, as we keep growing

And the Croskrey boys. Kayla is the lone girl of the family

Allen, Kelli and Little Keyton (looking mighty fine in his little Tux)getting ready for the reception

Me and my cute little cousin Trinidy, she was the flower girl

Me and my other cute cousin, Lori at the reception. With her is sweet little Rachel, 5 months and my ginormous child, also looking mighty fine in his Tux. This is Tucks new favorite thing, sticking his finger ALL the way up his nose. He would not get that finger out all night. (Thanks uncle Nathan for teaching him that one)

Jason & Kayla cutting the cake. I'm glad to report that yes, the cake was smashed in the faces; Although I didn't get a good shot of it. Isn't the cake beautiful? Everything was beautiful: the cake, the flowers, the dresses, the location,the decor, the food. Everything turned out so nice with the help of great family and friends. Someone overheard Kayla saying that her day was perfect, so we must have done something right, and all that hard work was worth it!

And last but certainly not least, the Campbell girls (almost). Kelli (Allens wife), Kayla, Angie (Nathans girlyfriend), Me, and Mama. This is Kayla as she is heading out the door to leave us as a married woman! They are relaxing (I'm sure that's all they're doing on their honeymoon)on the shores of Mexico right now. :) I'm jealous!

Well, we're home from Alabama (I will post more about that later), the weddings is over, we are finally almost over our sicknesses (all three of us have been throwing up for the past few days), Christmas is over, all of our visitors from the wedding have left and I am going to curl up in my bed and sleep for the next week.

1 comment:

Madsen Family said...

Yea, I'm glad you're back. I've missed you. Looks like a beautiful wedding--even if Tucker wouldn't get his finger out of his nose the whole night:) Can't wait to hear more about your fun adventures in Alabama...keep us posted!