Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tuckers new face...

As many of you know, Tucker has many talents. One of them being making faces... This is his newest face, and he won't stop! These are but two captured moments among the many many that he makes every day. Ben even had to bust out the line, 'If you keep making that face, its going to freeze like that' Tucker, of course, had no clue as to what Ben was talking about, but it was at that point that I knew that we were officially parents. No one but parents ever use that phrase, and I have a feeling, its not the last time we will have to use it with Tucker.



Well, its 11:30 pm, we leave for Alabama tomorrow at 9:30am and I still have a TON of packing to do. Why, do you ask then, am I wasting my time blogging on our computer with so many things to be done? Because, I'm tired, and my head hurts and sometimes its just easier to run away from our problems than face them head on, right? I don't need clothes for 10 days in Alabama. Would my in-laws object to me running around naked in their house? I guess we can only wait to find out. Luckily for them, I will endure another few hours of packing, sacrifice a few hours of sleep, all in the name of style and modesty. Can ya tell I'm half asleep already.
Anyway, good night blogging world, it will be another few weeks until I blog again. But don't worry, I will have plenty to tell about when I return: Christmas with the Pyper clan, The joys of traveling across the country with a one year old, Family madness as we prepare for Kaylas wedding, and of course, the wedding itself. I can't wait for January to come!

3 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Taraka--I'm sorry for the following comment, but I really can't help myself. Perhaps the reason Tucker is making that lovely face is because you are STILL trying to squeeze his feet into those shoes. Since he has yet learned to speak (with the exception of "gog" and "da-da", of course), I do believe this face is his way of expressing a sentiment he can't say in words: "Get me a new dang pair of shoes already!" Hee, hee...I don't know when you'll read this, but have a fun time in Alabama and a very Merry Christmas. Loved the Christmas card, by the way. Perhaps next year we'll actually send some out!

dangerdarling said...

Hey! I'm a friend of Ben's from wayyy back. I've been trying to get in touch with him forever!

You guys have such a beautiful family- it's so cool to know that there is another Ben (and Taraka!) in the world. Tucker is too cute!

Please tell Mr. Ben to contact me if possible. Also, my myspace is

www.myspace.com/singlesgoingsteady


I'll also be back in Alabama over Christmas. Maybe I will run into you guys!

Cheers, and congrats!

Carmen

April said...

Taraka- your little guy looks like a Tucker...I didn't get to see you over Christmas- dang it- everything went so fast- I already have a list of regrets- things I wish I did while in Spokane- I miss Taraka!