Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Like Father, Like Son...

Tucker is turning into quite the little daddys boy. It kind of makes me sad. :(
He no longer reaches out for me, but for his daddy when its the two of us. ( Although he does want me when its just him and I, or when hes hungry or crying...) Anyway, these two are like two peas in a pod and it is so much fun watching them together. These are just a few moments I've captured over the last few weeks. I love my two boys...
















Need I say more?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little guy is so cute! We need to get together and have a play date or go to lunch.
-Tiff

Madsen Family said...

Why do I LOVE Tucker so????????? He is too cute? Love all those pics with his daddy!

Matt & Emily said...

My little Jack is rather attached to his dad too! He's gotten a little crazy and only wants Matt to change his diapers, put on his PJs, and take him to bed! It's actually kind of nice!!!

Madsen Family said...

TARAKA--Where are you? I need my Tucker fix....Let's get those pictures coming. I think the only excuse that I will find acceptable is if you've somehow managed to score some cheap tickets and you are surprising me with a visit this weekend. If that is the case, you are excused. If not, then I best be seeing some photos soon......OR ELSE (and trust me, you do NOT want to mess with a pregnant lady).