Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thats right, TWO pairs of shoes!

Look! Two pairs of shoes.... I've been meaning to defend myself on this one for a while now, and you know who you are who have been pestering me about getting Tucker some new shoes, and Look-- Two pairs of shoes. That is all I have to say, Two pairs of shoes! You shall remain nameless, but after I got home from visiting you in New York (does that give it away?) :) and being accused of being a neglegent mother, for jamming Tuckers chubby little feet into his oh so small shoes,I found myself at Wal-mart looking for some new ones for him and lo and behold, the exact same pair of shoes that Tucker already had, were on sale in exactly a size bigger. I couldn't resist since the smaller of the two had served me so well. So for the past month and a half in all of Tuckers pictures, it was actually the bigger pair he was wearing! :) I now need to go back and see if they have next size up! :) Just joking, would that be wierd if I just kept on getting him the same shoes over and over again? He does have other pairs by the way. Even those that I purched while in New York, although those are still just a little too big. :) Anwyay, here it is, proof that I am taking very good care of my son! :)

Ok, so I was going to be done there, but I wanted to prove to myself (and to you) that Tucker does have other shoes, and I've just spent the last 10 minutes looking through all of our pictures from the past two months, and these were the ONLY two that I could find where Tucker wasn't barefoot, in his socks or in those dang white shoes. (does he really wear them that often ?) Anyway, proof. So, there are only two pictures, that doesn't mean anything! :)


3 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Yeah Tucker, for a new pair of shoes! I can now sleep soundly, knowing that his poor little toes are not scrunched into his teeny, tiny shoes. And I think it's great that you bought the same pair. Hey, if the shoe fits, hee, hee....My sis-in-law has bought Beth the same pair of church shoes for four years, so whatever works. And, speaking of shoes, do you want me to mail you yours???? Or did you just want to go buy another pair, exactly the same:)

Madsen Family said...

P.S. In one of the pictures, Tucker is only wearing ONE shoe, so I don't think you can count that as a PAIR of shoes. And the one shoe he is wearing, looks as though the dog chewed on it a while.....

Kiley said...

Hey Taraka - found your blog through Emily's. I love your shoe post. I totally do this with Kora - just get the next size up in the same exact shoe. Tucker is getting so big! It blows me away how fast time goes with kids. Happy New Year!