Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shock game & More...

Tucker went to his first Shock game this weekend! It was so much fun! I was a little hesitant to take him, because they can be loud-my parents have season tickets right at the goal line, and their section is seriously full of all the crazy fanatic fans that are wild and loud- Anyway...I didn't know how long he would last, but he was a champ and had SO much fun! There were so many things to look at, and coupled with is love for balls and dancing, he was in heaven! :) We sat the first half in my parents seats, and then sat in the owners booth the rest of the game (Ben's boss is part owner of the Spokane Shock), where there were other kids and more room to run around in.
It was the big season opener, so it was extra loud and extra fun!

Intently watching the game with Daddy...

Tuckers favorite part was dancing to the music they had playing most of the time. Especially when the cheerleaders got out there, he was out of his seat and moving right along with them! :)

Tuckers best friend, Carly came over to play the other day and I went downstairs and found them like this:
Both trying to fit through the little hole in Tuckers crawl toy! I still can't get over how much taller than him she is!
Usually Tucker is the ham for the camera, but I told them to say cheese, and Carly knew exactly what to do! :)

Yesterday Tucker did not take a nap all day! He is usually a PRO at sleeping. Let me tell you... I learned that I need nap time just as much as he does every day! Not to actually sleep myself, but to have ME time without a little one, ya know! Anyway, by the end of the evening, we were both pretty spent, and crabby. At about 6pm, I went into the kitchen to answer the phone, and within two minutes, came back to the living room, to find him passed out, exactly like this on the couch! (we were in the process of putting his PJ's on, because I figured he would be going to sleep early, I just didn't realize it would be this early!)
He was so exhausted!

6 comments:

JAMIE said...

Yeah I new post! I love the pics...my favorite is of Tucker in a diaper asleep. I really think nap time is more for moms than the babies. I actually do take naps during nap time. It is the only time you really have. Love pics of the game

Stacey said...

CJ and I were just talking abot the Shock today!! You'll have to keep us updated!

So cute that Tucker had so much fun!

JAMIE said...

Jill and I were in the dorms together our freshman year, and to make the world even smaller---she grew up with my brother in law...SMALL SMALL WORLD

JAMIE said...

Ok so go to this site....http://www.statcounter.com/

and it will walk you through what you have to do to see who checks out your blog...I love it. So easy

Sharlene Enloe said...

Tucker is hilarious-- just like Ben. Thanks for finding my blog. It will be fun to keep up on yours.

Anonymous said...

Lucky! We had tickets last year. It was our date night. Glad Tucker had so much fun!! Love the picture of him sacked out.