Saturday, February 14, 2009

Superbowl...

We were in a total dilemma for the Superbowl this year: both my dad and our good friends, the Wibergs, recently purchased big screen TVs! We did not know where to go--so many options! :) We decided to go to both. We always love hanging out with the Wibergs and this time was no different! Lots of yummy food, lots of fun people and lots and lots of football!


By now in his lifetime, Tucker is totally used to being the only boy at any functions involving the Wibergs or the McLuskies! :) Here he is with all of his lady friends, including Madison! (even though she is a little old for him!) :)


And here are us old ladies...(pre-photo shoot!) :)


We then headed over to my parents house for the last half of the game. More good food, and more good company! :) Here is Tucker tickling his dads AND Angie's feet at the same time. He loves to tickle!


Tucker was on a total sugar high by this point in the evening...

5 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Those cupcakes are awesome!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

How fun! Olivia is usually the only girl when we go places and boy does she love to tickle too. She goes for the neck.

Madsen Family said...

Well, I guess it's rough to be so very popular that you have to go to several parties. I wouldn't know, though:) Tucker is very lucky that he got to go to TWO parties and have all the fixins. Will was asleep before the superbowl even started out here. He wasn't so lucky.....

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Glad to see you had such a great time with the SuperBowl! Hey about pictures on the 4th, I don't think we are going to have a photographer there. I talked to the sisters (my aunts) and they just want to do random shots. However, I was wondering what your fee is for weddings? My brother is getting Married May 16th. What are your rates, and I can relay them to my mom. I would love to see you and your family. Let me know! Thanks for everything.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

It's so crazy to see you hanging out with all the old 10th warders! There kids are so grown up. Where has all the time gone?