Monday, February 2, 2009

Booty Shake...

This is my 100th post, and because it is such a big accomplishment, I wanted to celebrate by giving you all a little treat! Tucker loves to shake his booty and I finally got it on film. Because I am not so technically advanced yet that I know how to crop these videos, you have the entire two minutes of him saying goodnight to his dad. You probably only want to watch the first 30 seconds or so, after that I get pretty annoying. :) So...with that being said; goodnight from our home-and our booty-to yours...

**disclaimer: I don't claim that he is the best dancer yet, we're still working with him on that one; but it sure is cute!**

**Oh, and he usually shakes a little bit more, but in this video he's running as he is dancing, which makes it hard for him to shake it real good!**

ps... this is for you, Heather! :)

7 comments:

Sharlene Enloe said...

What are you teaching your kid? I loved it! I miss little Tucker. Haven't seen you for a few weeks.

Sharlene Enloe said...

What are you teaching your kid? I loved it! I miss little Tucker. Haven't seen you for a few weeks.

Kelli said...

Yeah, I do love Tuck's booty shake, though sometimes I wonder if he's not trying to wipe his butt on someone! :)

Rosie Moncrief said...

Ha ha!! I love it! I think Tucker got his moves from you!

Heather Wiberg said...

Thank you Taraka! I needed that. I was feeling so stressed today and sat down to check out my boyfriend Tuck, I laughed and smiled a lot! He is so funny and boy does he got moves. Tell Ben he was pretty dang cute too. :)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Well Olivia loves the booty shake!!!! She says Tata when she sees Tucker. We're practicing for April.

Jenn Mecham said...

Haha I Love it!! Tucker is growing so much since I've seen him! I miss you guys!