Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tucker & Carter...

This year for valentines day, we did an exchange with the Enloe's. They watched Tucker for us on Friday night and we watched Carter and Olivia for them on Saturday night. It was perfect. We had a great Valentines day evening and didn't have to worry about paying a babysitter.
As usual, these boys had so much fun and got into everything together... They threw out every single towel and pot holder in this drawer.
Ben went and got us some pizza, so I was alone with the kids for a few minutes. I was doing something with Olivia and then started to hear all of this giggling coming from the laundry room, so I thought I should probably check it out.
Here is what I found:
Tucker WAS having a good time, you just can't tell from this picture. These boys are so cute together.
I also watched them another day last week while they took their older boys skiing. We just kind of hung out here at the house and didn't do much, but they had fun together.
Olivia saw me taking pictures of the boys and had to get in on it.
Whatever they did, they did it together.
The Chuck e Cheese in the Valley is finally open, so we went for lunch one day. I thought that this was so cute because I also had the same exact picture of them together at Carters 1st birthday. I can't believe that that was a year and a half ago already!!! Where has the time gone???
They are so cute together, and we are so happy that Tucker has such a great friend.

4 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

That is so cute! I wish there were more little girls Olivia's age near us.

Holly said...

that's so cute. It will be fun to watch those two grow up together. By the way, I LOVED the booty shake. Your kid is such a nut!

Darci said...

It is so fun to see them interact with friends. I love the old and recent picture of Tucker and his buddy Carter. The years ahead will be great.

Sharlene Enloe said...

I love all the pictures you have of the 2 of them! You are way better about taking pictures of them. It almost makes me a little sad seeing the picture from Carter's 1st bday. they grow up way too fast.