Friday, January 15, 2010

The month of babies...

December was the month of babies for our family. Not only because it's finally starting to sink in to us that we are going to have a baby of our own here in a few weeks, but because between the two of our families, 3 babies were born within the month to month and a half before Christmas. My brother, Allen and his family had a little baby girl right after Thanksgiving. So we headed down to Quincy for the day to visit little Cassidy. She is the first grand daughter on the Campbell side and is seriously the BEST baby. I'm hoping she will be a good example to this little girl of ours. :) I just know that I am not going to get lucky twice with good babies. I'm preparing for the worst here. :)
We, of course, had to have a little photo shoot with her:
December 09 749
And other than that, the rest of the day was just spent holding her and cooing over her.
Her and her mommy:
December 09 663
Her and her daddy:
December 09 635
Her and her big brother, Keyton:
December 09 650
Her and grandma:
December 09 621
Her and her favorite aunt:
December 09 793
And Tucker just loving on her:
December 09 853
I love this bath time face :
She will love me for this, one day! :)
December 09 712
Allen & Kelli just moved into a brand new house so while the men folk were hanging blinds and doing other manly things, we helped set up their Christmas tree.
Tucker also got in some time to do one of his favorite past times these days! :)
December 09 827
And of course, Tucker and Keyton got in some good playing time:
December 09 799

December 09 858
In other baby activities this month, my other brother Nathan and his wife, Angie had their little guy, Carter blessed. They did it at my dad's house because my other brother and his family couldn't come until Sunday night and so we did it on a Monday night when all men from both families could be present.
Angie, Nathan & baby Carter:
December 09 007

December 09 011
All the men:
December 09 014
Kayla & Jason had also just flown in from Wisconsin for the holiday's, so of course, Tucker got lots of loving in from his aunt Kayla:
December 09 031
And lots of playing in with his Uncle Jason:
December 09 058
Tucker loves to rock out with his new guitar. I think the glasses add just the right touch:
December 09 030
Me and my sissy:
December 09 082
And my mom always has to take a belly shot:
I am 31 weeks in this picture:
December 09 073
I love that the holidays give a perfect excuse to get together as family, and having two new little babies makes it even better. Ben's little sister also recently had a baby, but more about her and pictures of her to come in a later post. Now if only our little one would make her entrance into this world soon, that would be wonderful. :)

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay, I love all the pictures. Granted, I look completely awful, but I suppose that's my fault. Can't wait to see how different (or similar) your little girl will be to Tucker! I keep waiting for Cassidy to be a crazed lunatic like Keyton...

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

i'm loving all the baby photos. I can't believe you are already 31 weeks only 9 to go YAHHH!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

you look so cute! though i know how you feel wanting the little one to come out!! what a great day that is. a word of advice, sleep now!!! i forgot how little sleep you actually get with a newborn. yikes!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Cute prego picture. You look great! I can't believe all the babies in your family and all so cute. Christmas is a lot better with kids!

Darci said...

What beautiful babies. I'm glad you'll have a Cassidy of 'your own' to enjoy. You look great as always.