Sunday, March 25, 2012

Aunt Kayla & Kenzie's visit...

We had so much fun with Aunt Kayla and Kenzie here. Papa, of course, spoiled us and even took us to Krispy Kreme one day for some delicious doughnuts.
Kenzie was so cute in her little bakers cap...
015

009
Tucker, of course, made a face for the camera...
010
Taylor refused to smile, but if anyone ever wonders where I get my cheesy smile from, here is proof that I get it from my old man:
011
And it looks like the gene has been passed down...
018
We also just did a lot of hanging out at Papa's house. Love these two:
041
We also went out a lot, here is Kenzie at the Mustard Seed, one of our families favorites!
043
One day while hanging out at my dads house, I all of the sudden realized I hadn't heard Taylor in a while (which is unusual) I looked and looked and finally found her in the corner by the front door with a stash of candy she had stolen from Papa's table. The little sneak!
037

No comments: