Friday, March 30, 2012

What we do to fight the wintertime blues...

We have lots of pajamma days. I personally love these days. Where we hunker down in the house and just play and rest in our jammies all day. Well, I am usually cleaning and doing laundry on these days, but the kids enjoy the relaxing and playing! :) I love not having to go anywhere! Once Tucker & Taylor get a little older, I know these days will be long gone. I am cherishing them while we still can!
035
We like to experiment making our own treats around here. Here is a home made smoothy. It was actually pretty good! Complete with sprinkles.
004
Lots and lots of trips to McDonalds for lunch with friends. More trips than I would like to admit, but sometimes we just need to get out of this house, and McDonalds is so easy and cheap.
On this particular occasion, Taylor insisted on dressing herself and she is so very stylish! :)
062
And LOTS and LOTS of crafts. Tucker loves to create things for his friends and have projects to do. The thing lately has been paint.
003

008

009

005

2 comments:

Kelli said...

oh my goodness, taylor is suddenly looking so much older. see you guys in a few days!

Rosie Moncrief said...

I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up!! So cute! I need to come for a visit and fast!