Sunday, March 25, 2012

St. Patricks day...

I had all of these grand ideas for cute stuff for the kids on St. Patricks day, but when it came down to it, I just got a little lazy! I had just been introduced to PINTEREST, my new FAVORITE addiction and found all of these cute things to do for the kids, but I just didn't have much time to follow through on any of them. NEXT YEAR, I promise, next year will be better! :)
We did have a RS brunch that day that I was in charge of the decoration for, so I did get a little into the St. Patricks day holiday spirit! :)
025
Of course, Taylor had to dig into my centerpiece decorations...
034
I told Tucker to change into his green for St. Patricks day and this is what he changed into. I don't know how he found a pair of sweats from last year that were too small and a shirt that I had just bought for next winter that was too big, but this is what we got and we love his sense of style! :)
031

No comments: