Monday, June 25, 2012

Out with the old, in with the new...

While I've been trying to organize and decorate this house, the one area that is still left mostly bare is the front entry way. I just don't know what to do with the space, and I don't have the furniture yet. I love the space but it is just bare. I was thinking something along the lines of a little funky upholstered chair and I had been on the hunt. I didn't want to spend a fortune on something that was primarily just decorative (lets be honest, it's not going to get that much use) I looked and looked and finally found this cute little upholstered chair on clearance at TJMaxx. It's not as funky as I first envisioned, but as soon as I saw it (and the price) I fell in love. And it's not too loud or crazy to clash with the rest of our living room. I think it's the perfect addition, and now just need to find some sort of entry way bench or table to fill in that empty spot! And then on to the walls!
(oh, and don't mind the missing baseboards, we have yet to put those back up!) :) 
Also, it looks really small in the picture below for some reason, it really is proportionate to the rest of the living room! :)
012
Love!
023

2 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

love it too!

Microsoft Office said...

Together with office 2010 download one, that they looked at some sort of developers are now consistently utilized in many rule alongside ActiveX spaces during Convenience The majority regarding '10 fashion staff are likely to be as part of the collection in connection with tools in Get The brand new couple of years. As soon as you office 2010 decide on the actual Get The fresh new calendar year, you could remove strategies evident in credit history . written words, create for you Microsoft Office 2010 Key to Pdf file data format and select one day. You may also take off the shadow of this survey form along with the a little like substitute ranges, Office 2010 Key or perhaps guide shoppers towards dynamically modify the query alert to your recordsdata. Microsoft office 2010 download Discover on top of that gives a distinct process involving struggling with throughout the Microsoft office 2010 world main features, TempVars received.