Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Somethings not right!

June is a catch me if you can kind of month as far as weather goes. If the weather is nice, you drop everything and go out and play, because the very next day you could be stuck inside because of cold weather. A few days ago there was a high of 57 and yesterday it got up to 91. Sunburns one day, sweaters and boots the next. You would think having a June birthday meant a for sure possibility of a pool party with warm weather. Not so much in Spokane. One of Tucker's little buddies had a birthday party a few weeks ago and while the sun actually made an appearance for a bit, it was still windy and became cloudy and overcast very quickly. As I was packing up the kids stuff for the party; their swimming suits and towels, I just kept thinking to myself that it isn't right that I also have to pack them hooded sweatshirts in June!
029
But, as true Pacific Northwesterns, they insisted on putting their swimsuits on and getting in the water in the cold temperatures.
032
Oh, did I mention that there were red vines at said party, and Kate did infact have a party with one! :)
027
I love that little Kate bug! :)

No comments: