Saturday, June 16, 2012

Preschool Graduation...

Well, we now have a pre-school graduate on our hands! His class put on a little program at the end of the year to celebrate. The theme was Pirates; what do you expect when only 6 of the 19 students are girls in his class. :) It was right in Teacher Barbara's backyard. They all came out playing some sort of instrument or noise maker to processional music. I thought that was pretty funny! :)
056
Then they sang some songs...
075
Tucker in between two of his best buddies, Garret and Owen...
137

127
Then they all walked across the stage to get their books that they had made all year long from Teacher Barbara. But, Tucker like ran so I didn't get any good shots of that. :) It was short and sweet, just the way we like it! :) Luckily the weather was so nice that day.
We all know why Taylor came...
038
Tucker and his best buddy, Garret...
036
I can't believe that the school year is already over, this day seems like it was just yesterday:
221
And I am so bummed I didn't get a shot of him and Teacher Barbara at the graduation, but here they are on the first day of school, she is so great, we have LOVED her this year!
086
I found this cute idea on pinterest for teacher gifts, so I got Barbara and Kimbo both potted flowers with notes in them that said, 'Thanks for helping me grow!' So cute! Now on to Kindergarten next year, aaak!
006

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh, that's fun that they had a pirate theme for their graduation! And they had 19 kids? Holy cow! That's like a regular sized classroom! Keyton's class was 8. But I suppose we live in a tiny town compared to you. Anyways, Congrats to Tucker the Graduate!