Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cooking with the babes...

Of course, one of my favorite things about the season changing to fall, is the hunkering down at home, cozying up with some warm soup or hot chocolate, and it for some reason turns me into a cook. (which by nature is not one of my specialties!)
Taylor and I made banana bread chocolate chip muffins for Tucker while he was at school, for his after school snack. It's a family favorite.
107

111

112
I had a hankering for some no bake cookies. It took everything I had in me to let the kids spoon out these cookies themselves. :) But they enjoyed themselves, and that's all that matters, right! :) (not the fact that some of the cookies were bigger than my fist and didn't set all the way through...)
226
I finally had to tell Taylor to start a new cookie! :)
228
Ben was gone for a weekend at the beginning of November, to Seattle for a Seahawks game, and daddy being gone, means mommy doesn't cook. :) Luckily I had just bought these frozen Little Cesars Pizzas from my nephew for his school fundraiser. We had a great time making our own pizza for dinner one night! And they were actually pretty tasty! I'll for sure order some more next year, Keyton! :)
M&K Wedding 1396
Now if I could only get that sauce stain out of her pants, I'd be one happy mama! :)
M&K Wedding 1399
Love me some fall cooking & baking!

1 comment:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Man, I am the same way. I have been making and eating treats like they're going out of style. Must be the crisp air or something!