Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Kayla & Kenzie Visit...

It was so much fun having my sister here for a week! We got so used to her living here last fall, that we've totally missed them!
We got to have some lunch dates at Papa's house:
IMAG0750
Some lunch dates at Cafe Rio! YUM! :) And of course a stop at Sonic on the way home for one of their cream slush's--my favorite! I wish we had a Sonic here in the Valley...and a Cafe Rio!!
IMAG0795
A trip or two to the mall! :) This girl was hard to contain! Even when Kayla strapped her in the stroller, she would just walk around with it attached around her! :) It was hilarious! She was determined NOT to be stopped! :) I miss this girl!
IMG_4156
We so can't wait for family to move back! :) It's weird not having any of my siblings here now. Good thing both Kayla and Nathan married Spokane people, so I think there is a good chance they will be back! It's just us and Papa right now and he's gone so much! :(

1 comment:

Kayla said...

we miss you!! cant wait to see you again soon!! love ya!!