Saturday, October 19, 2013

More Sept...

September also brought with it some end of the summer traditions. We always mourn the end of the summer a bit with extra evening walks and extra trips to the park. This year, Ben inherited a raft from one of his customers, so he took the kids floating down the Spokane river. I stayed home with the babe, but these guys sure had a great time! I had to pick them up at their end point and take Ben back to his truck where they started. 
Love these guys:
IMAG0807
Cheesy smile for her new church dress from Grams! Thanks Grams! :)
IMAG0801
Jackson hanging out with Josephine during Stake Conference. :)
IMAG0819
Poor little man is pestered every waking minute of his life! :)
IMAG0824
A few girls nights out were just what the dr. ordered for this tired mama! :)
I love these ladies! And I love our tradition of dinner and shopping for all of our Birthday celebrations! :)
IMAG0947
Getting a few last walks in on the trail before the weather turns too cold! :)
IMAG0883
I love having friends who live right behind us. Tara and I have been trying to convince Ben that we need a gate in our fence since we moved in. He doesn't see it as a necessity, but seriously, these kids want to play all.the.time. Tara's boys are big enough to hop the fence, but mine aren't. PLUS, I got in trouble from Ben for letting Tucker walk around the block to get to their house, so what does he expect??? I do watch him walk all the way down our street. Then he has to turn the corner and walk one block on a different street, which I can see from his bedroom window, so I run up there to watch him on that street, then I make him come out on their back deck and wave to me when he gets there. :)
Anyway, I love living in a neighborhood where kids are always at our house, and the doors are always open. Friday nights usually include one or two of these boys with us, and I love it! :) They love to eat dinner on our counter!!!???
IMAG0928
I looked over to see Jackson mesmerized by the light! :) (my cute boys!!!)
IMAG0912
Speaking of Jackson, I just can't get enough of this boy! He is getting so big! And he just happens to be the cutest baby on the planet, so we are so lucky! :) Big boy is starting to sit in the bumbo, which has made dinner prep a whole lot easier!
IMAG0926
And he LOVES to talk. He just jabbers and jabbers all day! It is the cutest thing ever!
IMAG0900
He is just the most precious thing!
IMAG0876
This picture totally captures his cute and happy and easy going personality! Seriously, he is just a sweetheart!
IMAG0904
Oh My Jackson, whatever did we do without you???
And, if you ever see this in one of your photos on a DSLR camera, you will know that that is the shutter BUSTING in your camera! After 6 years, and lots and lots of use, my camera died in the middle of a photo shoot!
IMG_3276
Seriously, I was in the middle of doing a senior session, and it stopped working, which was so embarrassing, but luckily we were almost done, anyway. And when I got home and saw that the last two pictures looked like this, I knew something was not right. Sure enough, the shutter totally busted! Luckily it gave me a good excuse to get a new camera! I had been wanting to upgrade to a DSLR with video capability anyway, so this was my chance. And I love it! :)
IMG_3277
Now, on to the quest to find the perfect Halloween costume. Taylor and I found this at a second hand store the other day, and since Grandma is such a huge Raiders fan, I thought it would be fun for Taylor to be a Raiderette for Halloween. We will see if it lasts! :)
IMAG0938
Now, on to my favorite month of the year, October! I love that fall weather!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I miss that little taylor are! kenzie asked to go to taylors house the other day, it made me smile but also a little sad because we can't just come over whenever we want!

Jaime Lynne said...

Lots of great pictures here, Taraka. I'm glad things are going so well. I just wish Spokane was a little closer to Poulsbo.