Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaack...

Seriously, where have the past few weeks gone? I can NOT believe that it is now TWO weeks later! We have been busy busy busy and I have to apologize to you blogging world for my lack of as of late.! :) I know you all have been DYING to know just what the Pyper household has been up to! I started to add pictures to this post and there were so many, I have just put together some photo collages instead! You can click on them to make them larger if you so desire! So we got back from Seattle, and the very next week we went up to the Wagstaff's to watch their kids while they went on a cruise. They have two 15 year old twin boys, and two girls, 9 & 11. Needless to say, it was an eventful week! Tucker loved having 'older siblings' for a week and we actually had a really great time! The kids were excellent, and I spent my days shuttling kids, listening to the piano (and cello, and violin) being practiced and making BIG delicious homemade dinners! I know, can you believe it! My Betty Crocker skills were put to the test! Including...homemade ice-cream, Italian sodas, the best darn waffles you will ever eat and even did some grillin' (ok that was Ben).

1. Ben challenged Tucker to an arm wrestling match and as you can see he wasn't exactly too sure about it! 2. Tucker loved to get right up there with the girls on the piano. 3. Making Italian Sodas, the girls getting crazy with the whip cream. 4. The Beautiful and delicious berries we picked at Greenbluff to go in the Yummy home made ice-cream we made. And Tucker loving every minute of it!

We also went to Greenbluff one afternoon to pick Blackberries, Raspberries and Peaches! It was so much fun and our goods were SO delicious! We munched on them all week, adding them to the ice-cream, the waffles and even the Italian sodas!


We had so much fun at Greenbluff with the Wagstaffs, we went back the next week with my parents and did it all over again! (minus the peaches) Tuckers shoe broke once we had gotten up there, so he had to stay in his stroller the whole time this time. Poor guy! Luckily he took advantage of being with his grandma (which means he always gets his way) and some how got himself down to chase a cat he found!


We also somehow fit in a REALLY CLASSY dinner party! :) We were actually suspects in the death of Bubba, the local town bar owner! All of his friends were there, and we still couldn't figure out who killed 'im.

1.Ryan 'the town preacher' who we later found out was the REAL murder! 2. The whole classy gang! 3. I was the town sheriff and Heather, the town beautician. 4. No, those aren't Jevon's real teeth, or his real hair! 5. Jason was the town crazy who had been abducted by aliens a few times (hence the tin-foil on his head). 5. That IS Gary's real hair! (ok, its not either). 6. All of the girls. 7. Makes me REALLY happy that Ben isn't a woman and doesn't have hair! 8. Heather and Jevon (post-teeth and hat hair!)

Also, in going through my pictures over the past few weeks, I had to put in some of what Tucker's been up to and ALL of his new faces. Here's what Tuckers world consists of right now:

Hanging out with his two favorite Lady friends, Brookelyn and Carly, Finding and playing with bugs, Eating lots and lots(especially enjoys crawling up on the table while mom isn't looking and finding candy and eating it while watching Dora), And taking baths and giving me dirty looks when I want him to smile for the camera. It really is a hard life for him right now!



Oh, and I've managed to squeeze in a few photo sessions, which has been SO much fun!

I did his Senior Pictures:
(which I think turned out GREAT)

And I also did her Senior pictures:
(which I am still working on, but here's a little preview)

Oh, and I found this fun little thing where you can type in your blog address and it takes the most common words on the blog and puts it together in a little collage. The bigger the word, the more it is used on your blog. (Ok, so its a total time waster, but its kind of fun to see) So, I did this awhile ago after the Moncrief ladies were here visiting and you will notice that Cookie and Olivia's names are BOTH bigger than Ben's! oops-sorry Ben! :) (I don't know why its so small!)

OK, that's all for my mammoth post, and you're all caught up on the Pypers! :) Lucky you! Now that we're home and back to our routine, I'll be back more often, I promise! :) Hope everyone else's Fall is starting out just as wonderful! I LOVE this time of year! :)

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Holy cow, are you guys going to have time to hang out with some lowly black sheep family members?! :)

Madsen Family said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're back. I, for one, really missed you. It looks as though you have been busy, busy, busy my dear! Can't believe what a domestic diva you are: making homemade ice cream and italion sodas. Fancy you...And yes, I got your email with the photos--that's how I downloaded them for my blog. Anyway, glad you're back so we can get more Pyper updates:)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Its about time you came back to us! You look like the best babysitters ever. I will keep that in mind. Of course my and Olivia's names are bigger than Benji's. Was he ever in town that weekend? Oh thats right he was he just hates us and never wanted to see or hear us. Kidding Benji. I loved watching the 25 best and worst beach bodies with you.

Anonymous said...

Sheez girl you've been crazy busy. The pictures are awesome! Loved the murder mystery. Christy and Ryan are so hilarious. We miss that ward!

Glad you are back, now when is the next luncheon? Isn't it Megs turn? I am having soccer mom madness. The kids are really loving it, but it's crazy having practices every night.

Now that the older kids are in school we should get these little ones together.

Rosie Moncrief said...

You are always so busy!! I'm glad you're doing a lot of photo shoots!! They look great!!

Stacey said...

so Tarake... what the cool website that does the words???

Your pictures look great! I wish I would have though about that while we were in town, oh well. Next time I guess!

Stacey said...

oh and... your posts are almost always mammoth... thats why we love you... so stop apologizing for it!!! :)

dayna said...

Hey Taraka! So glad you found me! and WOW your photography is beautiful. Your little Tucker is so cute and I love what you say in your profile--that you and tuck stay home and PARTY--I need to remind myself that that is what I do too:)