Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Keyton Turns Two...

My LITTLE brothers LITTLE boy, Keyton, turned two last week! We went down to Quincy, WA for the celebration! By we, I mean my friend Sadie and I. Doug and Sadie were here visiting and I couldn't miss Keytons birthday party; (Tucker wanted to go SO bad) so Sadie was kind enough to come with me. (what a good friend I have!) :) We hopped in the car with my parents and away we went for the day. Anyway, Doug and Ben had no problems with us leaving them for the day. We found them in the exact same spots in the living room as when we left. Still in their pajamas, X-box controllers in hand.
By far the prized possessions of the day were the Thomas the Tank Engine balloons that I brought him. He would have been happy with just those all day.
Tucker and Keyton are always happy to see each other:
Helping Kelli get ready for the guests:
Grandma loves her some Keyton:
Kelli, Sadie and I:
Decorating cookies is such a serious thing:
Cookie faces:
Eating the frosting first, of course:
Keyton wasn't exactly sure what to do with the candle, but luckily he had Tucker and his daddy to help him out! He just kind of smiled like this, enjoying the attention! :)
Keyton got the coolest Thomas the Tank Engine set from Grandma & Grandpa, and the boys were Thomas heaven!
If we didn't have to hurry home to our husbands who missed us dearly, we would have stayed and played longer! We wish Keyton was closer to play with more! Its so much fun having a cousin that is so close in age as Tucker!
Happy Birthday Keyton!

8 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

yay for birthdays!!!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I was going to write the exact thing Rosie did! We must be related. Tucker made those cookies look so yummy Olivia gave the computer a kiss.

Darci said...

How fun to have a cousin for Tucker to hang out with - even if is a little drive. Memories!

Heather Wiberg said...

Taraka, You have the best smile I love al your pictures. Tucker is so cute I am waiting to see video of the booty walk (or was it booty shake) either way you need to post it.

Heather

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to have a little cousin to play with. Keyton and Tucker look like buddies. Love the picture of them playing with the train.

:) Tiff

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

What a fun trip! I love the cookie face! Happy Birthday Keyton!

Natalie Jane said...

What fun happy pics!

Christy Ivory said...

Tarika, I love your pictures of the snow!! I was just scrolling down to look at some of your old ones and was amazed at how beautiful the snow looked. Talk to you soon.