Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ben...

Tonight I'm grateful for a wonderful husband! He makes my life so much easier.(and harder at times, too...) :)
He listens to me and calms me. (like when I'm freaking out about how at this point, when we FINALLY do get pregnant our children will be OVER three years apart--which I hate--which he reminds me is not the end of the world.)
He is patient with me. (like when I buy a season pass to the local water slide park and forget to run it by him...oops!) :)
He also happens to be a wonderful father. Tucker adores him. I adore that Tucker adores him.
He works hard so I can stay home with Tucker, which is a huge blessing in our lives. Which not a lot of people can do while going to school full-time!
He makes me laugh almost every day. He is one of the funniest, quick-witted people I know and I love that about him.

I'm just lucky to be married to a wonderful man who, most of the time, is the yin to my yang.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet post:)

Thanks for thinking of me and inviting me to lunch the other day. I had a geat time! I miss hanging with friends. Us moms really need to get out more.

:) Tiff

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What a great picture!

Darci said...

What a thoughtful post for your sweet hubby. I'm excited to finally meet him.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Love the picture!!

Christy Ivory said...

Hey!! Totally cute post!! Such a cute boy you have.. I can't get enough of his cute little cheeks.
How was your birthday?? Hope you had a great time. I want to know about the wedding.. How was it?? I would love to see your pictures.
Talk to you later girl..