Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BFF's...

I love having two children!!! I mean, it is A LOT of work, and not so much fun sometimes, but I love watching these two together. Well, right now it's only Tucker that I love watching because Taylor can't really do much, but you know what I mean. Tucker LOVES Taylor! I think that he is just so happy to have someone other than just me all day! :)
She was crying the other day and I was doing something so I asked Tucker to put her binky in. She stopped crying, so I figured he had done what I asked. I walked out a few minutes later to find Taylor has some friends in her bouncy chair with her. :) Instead of the binky he had gotten his super heroes to comfort her. It worked, she stopped crying! :)
I guess this is what you get when you have a big brother...
068
The two cutie-pies...
070
I just love this picture because of the look on Taylor's face...
071
And I love this picture because Tucker got a hold of my camera and this is what he took a picture of. Flash. Can you tell that he is all about super hero mode these days?
082
I took Taylor in with me one morning to wake up Tucker. Yeah, she was having a good time! :)
364
Then she fell asleep on his pillow and Tucker woke up. He was very happy to have Taylor next to him when he woke up. I love it!
366
BFF's..
002
I really hope it stays this way! I love that these two have each other. (Yes, I do realize that she is only 2 months old!) But I sure do love watching them together already! He is very protective of her already, he always jumps right up when he hears her crying, and does what he can to make her stop. And he always wants to help! Life is good with these two!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Keyton is always "giving" Cassidy his toys too. Sure it's cute now, but I have to keep telling him that some of his toys are too small to give to her. Hopefully there won't be any trouble in the future when she starts putting stuff in her mouth. Usually she starts crying even more when he piles stuff in there with her though. She looks like she's chunked out a little bit since we were up!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Look at those two with those cute cheeks. I just want to pinch them!