Saturday, April 10, 2010

What's in a name...

Because we always call her Taylor Rae, people have been asking us if her name is Taylor Rae, like her first name is TaylorRae., Or they ask if we are going to call her Taylor Rae all the time as her first name. Just like a lot of people call me Taraka Rae together. Anyway...the answer is no. Her first name is Taylor and her middle name is Rae. She just will go by Taylor.
018
But it's just cute to call her Taylor Rae sometimes!
158
She is named after both Ben and I. I like to say she is named after her daddy. Ben's middle name is Taylor. My middle name is Rae; and my mom's middle name is Rae. Taylor was also Ben's grandfathers middle name. So, her names, both of them have some deep family roots. I love giving my children family names. Tucker isn't necessarily a family name, but his middle name is Campbell, which is my maiden name, and obviously very dear to me. A lot of people I love and respect deeply have that name!
284
I just can't stop taking pictures of her! She is our little chunky monkey! Here are a few of my favorites from the past few weeks. I have so many things to blog about, but I just can't help but post these right now! I will hopefully work on some more posts tomorrow so I can finally get caught up!
169
Her faces are just priceless! I know this picture looks like baby torture, but she was just in awe of all the exciting things in Tuckers room, so I just let her lay there and look around at everything.
168

363

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, I think the last picture in the bath is the cutest of her. And I'm still glad you chose that name out of your other choices, as that's the one I liked best too. :)

Steph said...

she is SO cute!! I need to kiss those cheeks!

Darci said...

She is one cute chubber girl. It is sweet to have so much meaning to her name.