Monday, February 14, 2011

Banana bread tradition...

OK, I had to post these pictures really fast because they are so funny to me! Every single time my mom comes to visit she buys like 5 bunches of bananas! I don't even want to know how many she went through during her 11 days at our house this time! :) It makes me laugh so much. At Christmas she brought 3 bunches with her then bought 2 more while she was here. She was only here for 6 days! But she is a picky eater and has to have her bananas be the perfect color and consistency or she won't eat them. These pictures make me laugh because here we are, the day after grandma leaves, making banana bread...once again! It has become tradition that after she leaves we make a few loaves of banana bread because we have SO many bananas! :) We have done it now for the last 3-4 visits... Love you mom! :)
001
Luckily we love banana bread!
005
Tucker stopped, on his own, to give Taylor a little kiss!

3 comments:

Christy Ivory said...

What a couple of total cuties!
I love how affectionate they are with each other....
So cute!
Hey, I wanted to tell you how totally creative and cute you were with Tuckers Valentine.. Adorable!
I love that idea....
Hope all is well girl...Talk to you later!

Rosie Moncrief said...

That is so funny!! I know what I'm bringing next time I come to visit!!! haha!

Anonymous said...

Taraka I can't believe I found your blog. Your family is so cute. It looks like you guys are happy and are enjoying life.