Sunday, February 20, 2011

Since we've been home...

One thing I forgot to mention was the fact that this little lady decided she wanted to start crawling while we were in Hawaii! Yes, she was 11 1/2 months! :) My kids are late crawlers and walkers; they don't like to use those big ol' legs of theirs! :) My poor mother had a lot of chasing to do while she was here! :)
109
Superbowl fun! I thought that this cake was so cute that Kathryn made! :)
004
Tucker was just happy to have a big chocolate football to eat during the game. And while none of us were super excited about the game (lack of interest in the teams) we had fun eating delicious food and spending time with papa again! :) Between my dad who is like the best chef of delicious and savory foods and Kathryn who is a wonderful baker of delicious desserts, we eat like kings!
006

007
I also had to add these little things I made for my new little niece. I'm trying really hard to solidify my status as the favorite aunt to my little sisters new little one. :) I sent her some new accessories, because what girl doesn't love accessories? :)
025
Speaking of...And I know this isn't my news to share, but I HAD to post this picture of little Kenzie May Croskrey! She is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! She was born on Wed. Feb.16th. We were crossing our fingers that she would wait until 12:01 to come so her and Taylor could have the same birthday, but I guess she wanted to come in her own time! Oh how I can't wait to meet her! :) Love you guys!

2 comments:

Johnny 5 said...

Tell Kayla congratulations for me!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What a sweetheart!