Saturday, February 19, 2011

the day of love...

Our motto for Valentines day at the Pyper house is keep it simple! As long as there is chocolate involved, I am happy! :)
Taylor woke up with her fabulous bed head and had her first chocolate-for breakfast! :)
kats engagements 409
Tucker had a little (girl)friend over to play! :) We love Kendyll!
Luna Family2 102
I had seen this cute idea for valentines day cards a few years ago before Tucker even needed to make cards. But...now that he is in pre-school, I was so excited to be able to make them! :) I have since seen them on a few of my friends blogs, and think that they are so much better than going out and buying generic v-day cards! :)
015 (2)
You just take an exacto knife and cut a slit at the top of the hand and the bottom of the hand and slide the lolli-pop right through! So cute! :)
005

009
Taylor had a great valentines day! As usual, she was happy as long as she had food!
024
Holiday's are so much more fun with kids! :) I loved getting Tuckers cute little home made valentines day cards and gifts that he made for us in pre-school.
And of course, I am lucky enough to have a wonderful Valentine; going on 8 years now! I {heart} my Valentine! :)

2 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Such creative Valentine's Day cards! So cute!!

Kelli said...

That is a really cute idea! I had Keyton make his own cards for this friends, but it was nothing more than construction paper, crayons, and a couple stickers.