Wednesday, May 11, 2011

mudders day and such...

I had a fabulous mothers day this year. I woke up to a beautiful bouquet of flowers complete with homemade cards, chocolate covered strawberries when I got home from church and a day of relaxing, reading and napping. Seriously, Ben took the kids up to my dads house right after church and I had an empty house to myself all afternoon. It was a-mazing! :)
But I do love those two little ones who have made me a mommy. And I have a wonderful husband who makes mommy hood so much easier for me! I am one lucky girl! :)
We went out to dinner for Angie's birthday and this little girl was having fun playing with her daddy. I love that little face! :)
Uncle Nathan creepin'...
Tucker got majorly sick this week. He started throwing up on Wednesday night and didn't stop until Saturday morning! I had called his Dr. on Friday afternoon to ask what signs I should be looking for for dehydration and they told me to make sure he is going pee every 12 hours. So, that night before he went to bed, around 9pm I made sure he went to the bathroom. A few minutes later I noticed that I didn't hear anything coming from the bathroom. So we went in and Tucker was just laying on the floor with his pants around his ankles. He was so weak he just couldn't move; poor boy! We decided then that it was probably a good idea to take him to get some hydration. We were in the ER for about 4 hours and he had to get two bags of fluid! They kept on saying, 'he is just as dry as a bone...'. Yea, make me feel even worse than I already do! :) I just felt so bad for him, he had it bad! You will notice in the picture below we had a lot of gatorade and ginger ale for the boy. But no worries, he is all healthy now and we are happy to have our big boy back! :) Which brings me to this next picture. Taylor had gotten into a bottle of sprite and not only sat in the puddle of it, but bent down and was licking it up off the ground. :) This little girl is just like her momma and loves food, drink and anything that is a snack or treat! :)
We went out to the new Brazilian restaurant in Coeurd'Alene to celebrate Andrews mission call to Brazil. It was fun being with family and friends to celebrate a wonderful thing.
Kathryn & her boys...
Ben, Ben & Chase...
Ben & The Orndorff's...
Me & Ben (and Chuck coppin' a feel)...
It's been an eventful past few weeks; these children (and husband) keep me busy!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Poor Tuck. glad everyone's okay now! And man, I never realized Kathryn's boys all looked exactly the same with slightly different hair...