Monday, May 2, 2011

A few that I've found...

Here are a few photos that I found on my computer that I had to share. :)
I just love this girl. I mean really, look at that face! :)
I don't exist when grandma is around. Seriously, both of my kids love their grandma!
Taylor always has to do whatever I'm doing. She is seriously like a little mini-me! :) Most of the time, I love it.
Here are the two group shots from Easter. Keyton wasn't into picture taking at all, and eventually just went inside! :)
This is after Keyton left...
And I love Taylors face in this one. So cute, with Papa! :)
Tuckers pre school had a little Easter egg hunt at the park this week. It was so much fun, a little chilly, but fun. On the way home Tucker shared one of his Bit-O-Honey's with Taylor. She then fell asleep. I had to get a picture of her with it hanging out of her mouth! :) Another reason why I love this girl! :)

No comments: