Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tucker & Taylor...

Since the sun has been out, we've been hitting the park as often as we can. Here Taylor is on a lunch date with spongebob.
And this little lady is finally cruising around! :) I love having her mobile, it's so much fun!
And she also loves my soda. I made the mistake of letting her have some of it once, and now whenever she sees me with a soda, she whines until she gets a sip!
Playing outside with daddy...
I had to get a picture of Tucker with a fire hydrant. He is obsessed with them. Seriously, every time we get in the car, we have to play the game of who can spot the most fire hydrants. Every. time.we. get.in.the.car. We pass this one on our way in to Old Navy and he thinks it's so cool that he can actually touch it and play on it. So I had to get a picture of him with it.
I love bath babies...
And here is my little stinker. I love this girl! I gave her the spoon to my brownie batter the other morning. I was making them for a friends baby shower. Needless to say, she was in heaven. :) I think this face pretty much sums it up! :) Love her!
How was I blessed with two fun, adorable , albeit stubborn and independent, but totally wonderful little kids? I love 'em!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh yay! She's walking? How fun, I can't wait to see it! Now she can actually get away from Cassidy when she's assaulting her! :)

Rosie Moncrief said...

I need to come visit! You're kids are so cute!