Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's day!

Yeah, we know we're lucky!

Ben gave ME a massage, mopped the floors and cleaned up after dinner today! Either I'm the worst wife ever, or he is the best husband ever! :) He also got breakfast in bed, a nice 4 hour nap after church and his favorite 'husbands delight' for dinner, so don't feel too bad for him! :)
I'm leaving on the trek tomorrow though so we'll see how he does for a week being Mr. mom! I'm sure he will have a great time!
And I can't mention Fathers day without mentioning this guy...
We are so lucky to have him so close! He does so much for us and I don't know what we'd do without him! I am so blessed to have great fathers in my life! I love you Kevin Campbell, Rick Pyper & of course Benjamin! :)
Here are some pics from our fathers day meal. You can't end a dinner a papas house in the summer time without roasting a few smores! :)
{this was also after having an oreo milkshake! My kids are so spoiled by their grandparents- All four of them!}
You also can't have a dinner at papa's house without having a little soda...

1 comment:

Darci said...

Ben is a smart man to show you some love after a great father's day. The family picture is precious.