Friday, June 17, 2011

Kayla visits...

My little sister and her family are in town from Milwaukee, WI! It has been so much fun having her home! I love having her here to hang out with! I wish they lived closer. We went to the melting pot for her birthday one night. It was so much fun!


Since Kayla was in town, my mom came up to see her. We watched Carter one day while Nathan & Angie packed. (tear) They leave ON fathers day for Las Vegas! We are so so so sad to have them leave us! I got some cute shots of Carter while he was here though.

It was so cute, Tucker & Carter were playing so well together and wrestling and having a grand ol' time!

Then they got distracted by the TV. :)
While this little one passed out! I love it when she sleeps, it's the only time that there is peace and quiet around here. Seriously!

No comments: