Thursday, June 2, 2011

Parties...

We have been in full party/shower/reception mode here these past few weeks. My friend Laura is having a little boy and my other friend Ashley is the cutest decorator/party thrower. I took some pics for Laura. Everything was so cute!


All of us at the shower. It was so much fun! I'm so excited for this little boy to get here!
Next up was Tuckers good friend, Garret's birthday. Another trip to Chuck E Cheese and Tucker was happy! :)
The whole gang. Also there was Tuckers new friend, Maddox. They are new in our ward and Tucker loves Maddox and they play so well together. I love that Tucker has such great friends! It makes my heart happy!
Then we threw a baby shower for another friend of mine, Tiffani. She doesn't know what she's having so we decorated in pink AND blue. We did it during our ward playgroup and it worked out perfectly! :) The kids played at the park and we got to party with Tiffani! :) I love our ward playgroup. The ladies in my ward are so great, I love spending every other Wednesday with them!

Taylor loved all the good food at the party! :)
Then...it was a happy happy day for Tucker when the Enloes came in town for the weekend and Carter was here! Carters cousin got married and Tucker was so happy to have his best friend back! We went to Five Guys one day for lunch before they left. They just opened in the Valley and it was my first time, and I loved it!
Taylor loved it, too. :) It looked like a tornado had been through after we were done!
Shar sent me these from her phone on the night that Tucker spent the night up with Carter at her parents house! I love these boys. I hope they stay best friends forever! :)

Whew...I am all partied out, and this is just the beginning of the summer wedding/party season! :)
(OK--I'm not partied out, I secretly love it and am SO looking forward to it all-the receptions, the traveling, the showers and parties-all of it!) :)

3 comments:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I just love the picture of Tucker all curled up and asleep. What I wouldn't give to be able to do that right now!

Steph said...

can I please hang out with your friends and join in on the fun when we move back? :) love the pictures! your kids are getting so big!!?

A Wrinkle in Time said...

Yeah! I made your blog :) That was such a fun shower! Thanks for getting some photos of everything for me- Ashley really did do an awesome job!