Tuesday, June 7, 2011

recent happenings...

Yet another shower! This time for my dear friend Gen. She is having a little girl any day now and we are so excited! She also has a little boy about a year younger than Tucker so we are on the same track! :) (she just a year after me) :) I love Gen. We've been friends since the 7th grade! I can't believe it's been that long; time flies by so fast! :) It was so much fun being there to celebrate with my long time friend. There is nothing better than old friends! :)
I want this chair for Taylors room! :)
Gen's mom made her a quilt for the baby's room. It was very sweet, Gen got very emotional and even started crying! :)
And the two of us, after all these years we are still good friends... love her!!!
And this is Taylors newest trick. The fish kiss face! I love it! Her kisses are the cutest!
This however, is the face you will most likely see coming from our angelic daughter...
The other night Ben wasn't at home (don't remember where he was) and I had a headache so I was just lying on the couch and Tucker came in and wanted me to play with him in his room and I said, ' ok, give me just one more minute...' and then I vaguely remember him saying something about a trail to his room. Well, a few minutes later when I finally decided to peel myself off the couch I found this trail of carrots going from the couch I was sitting on to his bedroom door. I asked him why he left me a trail of carrots and he said it was so that I would remember how to get to his room. (Because our house is just THAT big!) :) It was so funny and random! :)
Our next door neighbor is a member of our ward and she is getting a new fence installed so Ben had some of the young men come over and help remove the existing fence. Austin, a young man in Ben's class knocked on our door with a mannequin head on. Not sure where he got it or why he was wearing it, but it was pretty random and funny! :)
The boys had a great time punching Austin in the 'face'. Oh, boys....

3 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

i love the trail of carrots! i'm actually surprised you have carrots in the house! j/k. taylor's kissy face is adorable!

Kelli said...

Ha, hope you didn't want to eat any of those carrots. I'm glad she's putting up a new fence. I noticed it was starting to fall apart last summer when we were there. Looks like Cassidy and Taylor both mastered the Kissy face at the same time. Should be fun when they're together in a few days. :)

hapi said...

Hi The Pyper Fam, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog